100 Days - 100,000 Words
25,001 words down, 74,999 to go!
Deadline - November 1
Inspiration - pandora.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 33

Day 33
Oh my gosh!!  My whole story just got going in 1500 words!!  It's now about the quest to retrieve Rosie.  Totallllly didn't see that coming!!  I thought more of the story would take place in the real world, but it looks like a lot of it is going to take place in Daisy's world.  They're going to have to quest through all of Daisy's horrible locked up memories to rescue Rosie.  It's going to be dark I think...
I also made a connection between the real world and Daisy's world.  Daisy realizes that her world isn't real.  It's something that the reader just accepts though, that other people can access her world.  It's like magic in a way.  It just is.
I'm excited to find out what happens though!!  I am wondering what sorts of things they'll have to overcome.  I'm excited!

5 comments:

  1. So cryptic, yet so exciting! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh.... the email Darion's boss sent is missing the link we need, so no, still don't have it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that when I visit here, I hear crickets over my speakers? Are those cobwebs at the corners of your website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww :[ don't worry, i figured out tonight how to fix it! :]

    ReplyDelete