100 Days - 100,000 Words
25,001 words down, 74,999 to go!
Deadline - November 1
Inspiration - pandora.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 15

Day 15
I didn't even know that separating your characters from the plot was a thing.  I don't believe in it.  I'm not sure it's even possible.
So I was so incredibly tired last night after I barely wrote a bit more and posted just under the wire, that I didn't notice how incredibly close I came to my 20,000 marker!!  For some reason I busted out my first five thousand words in a day, wrote approximately 2,000 words per day until about day 10, and then have been struggling ever since.  I think it's because I've been gettting tired earlier, and I need to change the time of day that I write.  THUS! look at me writing at 9:30 am.
I'm going to go and forge a victory against my 20,000 word marker right now.

CELEBRATE!!! 20,000 words, yay!!!!!!  25,000, here we come!!!!!

Favorite line of the day:  Daisy wasn’t positive, but she felt pretty sure that Jack probably would discourage her breaking into people’s houses on a regular basis. Yeah, she was fairly certain.

Why do I like that line so much???  Just because it's hilarious.  Oh, Daisy, how you're naivety both amuses and concerns us.
20,395 words

1 comment:

  1. Good job hitting 20,000! I loved your last few posts. Your favorite lines of the day are always entertaining. =) I'm now making a habit of checking in here, so keep this up!

    ReplyDelete