100 Days - 100,000 Words
25,001 words down, 74,999 to go!
Deadline - November 1
Inspiration - pandora.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 29

Day 29
Sooo...  in response to the guy's post... can I be looking at someone in the mirror standing next to me, or does it have to be me?
Not writing today, buuuut discovered a way to stop hating so much what I've done with my story.  I figured out a way to make it work, and it's actually awesome and kind of waaaay more necessary than I realized it was.  It gives meaning and continuity, so I have to introduce another character in to Daisy's world, add a couple things.
Trying to help brother and sister-in-law move, get my house back into shape before school, etcetera, so haven't had too terribly much time to write, but lots of time to think about it.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment