100 Days - 100,000 Words
25,001 words down, 74,999 to go!
Deadline - November 1
Inspiration - pandora.com

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 24

Day 24
Yikes, so husband has to call his boss Monday to set up the e-mail, so hopefully we'll have Microsoft Office by Monday.  In the meantime, I've been trying my best to suck it up and write.  Unfortunately I feel like I don't like where the story is going.  The focus is shifting.  It might be okay because I was thinking I needed more to fill my pages.  I wanted more interesting side line things that truly contributed to the plot, so this just might be what I needed.
We'll see, but I might have to revamp a little later on.
So I'll come back later and fill out word counts appropriately as required.  I've been segmenting new content into the days I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment