100 Days - 100,000 Words
25,001 words down, 74,999 to go!
Deadline - November 1
Inspiration - pandora.com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 10

Day 10
This is a good post.  I agree with not having to know something to write about.  My friend was just corresponding with me about that.  He said write about what you want to know.  Then go study.
I honestly didn't write much today.  I just forced myself to start writing a little, and was pleased to see that it was less of a chore than I thought it might be.  I'm actually excited about this part because this is where I get to be super descriptive.  Daisy is venturing out in Jack's world alone.  There's a super cool reason why, but I'm still just trying to figure out how it's gonna backfire on her.  You know it will.
I almost didn't even write tonight, but I figured why break my streak after ten days?  I'm going strong, I want to keep going strong!  So I'll at least try to write 100 words on days I don't feel like writing.  That seems fair.
Well, honestly, it's time for me to pack up and hit the hay.  I've been so tired.

Favorite line of the day:  This (weeping willow) was her favorite tree because it was the only thing she could think of that was actually majestic in its gloom.
17,322 words

1 comment:

  1. Really good line. I'm happy you're sticking with your streak! Those times, when it's hardest to do so, are probably the most important times to actually stick with it. I'm proud of you for doing so.

    ReplyDelete