100 Days - 100,000 Words
25,001 words down, 74,999 to go!
Deadline - November 1
Inspiration - pandora.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 4

Day 4

I must admit, I'm not really sure how my story has much to do with anything around me.  The story isn't actually about what it seems.  It's got dark undertones, and it deals with a lot more than is ever described literally.
I'm having a fun time writing about it though, because everything takes place in an imagination.  This is part of the reason that time isn't real, which makes my life a lot easier.
Because I get irritated with my characters so quickly, I'm happy that time isn't real.  They are able to progress at breakneck speeds in an absolutely natural way.  It isn't questionable because time doesn't play a role in the story.  Readers won't even question it.
 7,199 words

No comments:

Post a Comment