100 Days - 100,000 Words
25,001 words down, 74,999 to go!
Deadline - November 1
Inspiration - pandora.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 7

Day 7
Welp, that marks one week!  I've managed to write everyday for a week, awesome.
I don't think my concept is too big, however, I AM having a bit of a hard time marrying two of the big things I want to do in my story.  I'm working on it, but I just need a better reason for them to be related than they have now.

CELEBRATE!!!  Can you say 15,000 words?!  That's right!!!  We now have over 15,000 words!!  Woohoo!!!!! 

Daisy and Jack are in a serious slump right now, and I'm hating it.  Oh geez, yesterday, shoot, earlier today! they were soooo happy.
Things are seriously falling apart now.  Poor Jack, he's seriously been through a lot.  His character has way more anguish than Daisy's because she is shielding herself from everything she's actually going through.
Jack is so interesting, but he's kind of aging into a jerk.  Hopefully his soul softens.  I'm sure it will.

I love where Daisy has come to be.  As a person, she's done a lot of growing.  She's so much different than the start of the story.  She's really developing into a character that I like a lot.  I even admire her because she's overcoming some big things.

I feel like I always like one or the other better, Jack or Daisy.  It's kind of like clutch and gas.  I like one sooo much, and the other not at all.  Then I like them kind of even, then opposite how I started out.  It's really funny to see.

I realized a lapse is coming soon where Jack and Daisy don't see eachother again.  Jack needs to grow up, and there's only one, kind of unfortunate way to bring that about.  He's also kind of a prisoner to his situation, and that can only be remedied through a little tragedy.  He'll be alright though, don't worry.
15,885 words

No comments:

Post a Comment